Event linkage with ZCHNGDOC and ZBUS0001...

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:28:15 EST 2006

Dear WUG,
I created a customer changedoc object ZCHNGDOC for customer table ZTABLE.
Then I created a ZBUS0001 using the key of ZTABLE.
I have ZTXNs to do the changes to the table and the table has dataelements
marked relevant for change doc logging.
The ZTXNs call the correct "form subroutine" created by generation of
ZCHNGDOC changedoc object...

Everything seems OK until now.

When I use wizard to create a event linkage I get a type "I" info message
that
"No change document object for business object type ZBUS0001...."
Eventhough message type "I" further processing is stopped. When drilling
down SAP advice this following..

-----
The business object type required may have a change document object with an
incompatible key. Enter a problem message and send it to SAP (BC-BMT-WFM).
Specify all information regarding the business object type/change document
object (name, key structure, etc.) in this problem message.

There may be no change document object for the business object type
specified. If a change document object is to be defined, contact SAP with a
problem message as well

-----

AM I VIOLATING SOMETHING HERE ? or ONLY SAP CAN GIVE ME THE LINKAGE THROUGH
CUSTOMER MESSAGE SYSTEM ?

thanks in advance for your time and suggestions.
Srinivasan...