The version of a workflow definition

lazzy bones lazzyb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:39:55 EST 2006

hi all,

thanx for your input. I did however resolve it. The problem that I had was
that was the WF was failing at the first step and kicking all my WFs for
treasury into - ERROR.

There must have been a change to that WF that wasnt transported to PROD.

Soltion

it was resolved by generating the version and moving that new one into prod