The version of a workflow definition

Jeffrey Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Thu Feb 2 11:11:43 EST 2006

Lazzy Bones,

   Can you tell us what the error messages are? Has the WF been changed that has been transported up to QA, but not yet to PROD?

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice: (732) 355-0123
Fax:    (509) 757-4144
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:  www.Business-Workflow.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: lazzy bones
  To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
  Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 12:48 AM
  Subject: The version of a workflow definition

  Hi all,

  I am extremely very new to Workflow, but I have been given the task of resolvong a certain Issue we currently have:-

  Problem:
  Standard Treasury Workflow that we are using is currently working in Dev and QA is working fine. However in Production it is giving an error message when kicking off. Also it doesnt send a mail to the users inbox.

  Thus far:
  We have checked and compared everything possible and everything looks to be in order. The only thing that we can see that could possibly be the problem is that some config or fix that we applied is not in Prod ( i.e - missing Transport ). What we have noticed is that the versions are different, in transaction PFTC, between the servers.

  QA   - 0006 (0006) Definition
  Prod - 0005 (0006) Definition

  How do I get these 2 in synch?
  please help