container operation

krishna mohan geniuskittu at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 07:58:11 EST 2006

Hi,

You can do this as below

1. In the user decision step, in the binding b/w
workflow conainer and task, have it like this
&<ur agent container element>& = &_WI_ACTUAL_AGENT&

2. Above will give you the agent id who executed the
user decision and is now available in workflow
container.

3. Use your workflow container variable in your
sendmail description.

Regards
Krishna Mohan