Version problem after workflow transport

Mike Nickson mikenickson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 06:23:07 EST 2006

We also had the scenario Mike G describes in his last paragraph, where an
object transported but did not activate correctly. What happened then was
every time the workflow was selected via PFTC it started to generate more
versions as it struggled to resolve a missing object attribute, but never
gave us a meaningfull message.
SAP fixed this for us be generating the object again in the receiving
system.

Mike