Replace User decision step

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Fri Dec 22 09:25:21 EST 2006

Hi Ashish

This is just the way SAP behaves. Workflow has to settle on a default behaviour, which is always reserved after execution until manually replaced. SAP could have chosen to automatically replaced and require a manual reserve as required, but arguably that would encourage some users to hold on to workitems in an executed state, unless they took the extra effort of reserving the workitem again. Could be some "downstream" implications if that was to happen ?

Just an opinion

Phil