Replace User decision step

Ashish Paranjpe aaparanjpe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 08:54:46 EST 2006

Hi All,
I am not sure whether the below issue has a solution or not.

A workflow triggers a user decision step which is available to a list of
agents assigned to an org unit. One of the agents(users) executes the
workitem. Suddenly realises that he/she does not have enough data so presses
the button 'Cancel workitem and remain in inbox'. What is happening now is
that the workitem is still reserved by the same user and disappears from
other users' inbox. I think it should be that as soon as the user presses
Cancel, the workitem should be replaced.

Is this really an issue and has a solution or is this just the way SAP
behaves?

Thanks in advance,
Ashish