How to find all OM elements linked with a user?

patrick.j.de-valensart@gskbio.com patrick.j.de-valensart at gskbio.com
Fri Dec 22 05:52:33 EST 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to build a range of org elements based on current user
sy-uname. I.e I need a way to get all org units, positions, jobs, work
centre, roles/activity groups attached to a user. Is there a standard SAP
evaluation path that can use for this with FM RH_GET_STRUCTURE? Or is
there any other way to achieve that?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Patrick

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. This information may also be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error  or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals s.a. will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.