workflow attachments

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Dec 20 19:58:46 EST 2006

Sharath,

   How I've done it in the past is:

1) Create the SAP Folder for an Attachment calling FM: SO_FOLDER_ROOT_ID_GET.

2) Convert the File to an SAP Office Doc calling FM:
SO_DOCUMENT_REPOSITORY_MANAGER.

3) Attach the the Doc to the WF calling FM: SWL_WI_NOTE_CREATE.

After the Doc is attached to the WF it can be passed to any Send email Step.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
www.Business-Workflow.com