RSWWCOND

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 16:27:50 EST 2006

Hi Mike

Thanks for that.  I had the program in debug today and noted all the stuff
that suggested to me it dealt with condition steps and wait events.  Had
also (but forgot) seen that wf stopped at Wait Condition until this job
ran.  But we don't have massively complex Wf's, we just have 10,000's of
instances and I fear its this that is causing it to run for so long.

Do you think this program has anything to do with Triggering Events?  I keep
saying I can't see how it can, but I'm now willing to believe anything!

Andy