How to get ack to Old version of workflow template

Shrestha, Bijay Bijay.Shrestha at pragmatek.com
Wed Dec 20 14:30:08 EST 2006

Sherie,

That's very true. I made an assumption that Subashini knew about it.
In normal scenario you can not have two persons working in one version workflow tameplate same time. Either you will have to work in two different version and later merge it and release the correct version or one person will have to work on a copy of the orginal template and work on copy.

Thanks.
Bijay Shrestha