Agent determination

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Tue Dec 19 22:10:34 EST 2006

Hi,

The scenario is as follows -

For a particular decision step in our capital project workflow the agent
is determined by an expression NEXTAPPROVER. This expression is single
line and is filled one step prior to the decision step.

Now in our production system we are getting 2 agents. I've checked there
is no delegation setup or forwarding.

Not sure how to proceed in this case. Can anybody suggest something? Any
idea what function module SAP uses to determine agent for a step; I can
try simulating the agent determination process for this step.

Regards,

Manish