workflow attachments

Stevens, Seth Seth.Stevens at anadarko.com
Wed Dec 20 09:57:18 EST 2006

Sharath,

This can be done by creating a method that reads the binary for the file
and uses the create method of SOFM to generate the attachment.  Pass the
attachment(s) back to the workflow and bind it to the &_ATTACH_OBJECTS&
container element.

I'm sure there are other ways to do this but this one seems to work for
us.

Thanks,
Seth