Classes as event receivers

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Dec 19 05:23:37 EST 2006

Hi Phil,

It's much simpler than that. The event is not really used in the class
sense and in a workflow context isn't handled by the class, and you don't
really need the BI_...interface (at least I've always simply entered it
directly into the linkage).

It serves just for the sake of definition. The WF system handles the
event, not the class. The object key is in an event container which gets
passed to the event receiver in the usual way.

Jocelyn has done a sterling job of describing this in great detail:
https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4089

Cheers,
Mike