Dynamically determining the agent for User Decision Step from the output of another step

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 21:15:34 EST 2006

Hello Tom:
This is just an appreciation, I like your
correspondence which is in depth and full satisfactory
like the space needle is Seattle’s answer to the
Eiffel Tower.
Even anybody can follow, I am very obliged and pleased
to see your anwers and very happy to see you all the
time in this group.
Many Many Thanks,
Best wishes and warm regards,
Aziz