Dynamically determining the agent for User Decision Step from theoutput of another step

Chaturvedi, Saurabh saurabh.chaturvedi at sap.com
Tue Dec 12 08:20:42 EST 2006

Hi Tom,

I am not looking for the Agent who executed the workflow but for the one who
will execute it and this I need before I go into this step.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Chaturvedi
PTU - Applications (DEV SCM Technical Team)
[F4.237] RMZ NXT, SAP Labs India, Bangalore
Phone: +91-80- 4013 5253
http://www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/>

  _____