Workflow Delta Course

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:14:23 EST 2006

Folks
SAP has introduced a Workflow Delta course, Have any of you attended this
course and would like to give a feedback ?

Since this course is scheduled only in Philidelphia we are trying to
organise an in-house training with SAP at our head office in Ottawa-Canada.
This is only possible if we are able to get 10 or more attendees.

The course covers  SAP Workflow - Delta 4.6C to NW04 Enterprise on SAP
NetWeaver 2004s.

If any one residing in Ottawa is interested in this taking this course
please let me know. Cost and Course details are available at :
http://www50.sap.com/useducation/curriculum/course.asp?cid=60208734 .

Thanks
Shalini