ERP2005: step type Web Activity and Web Dynpro

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Dec 14 03:37:12 EST 2006

Ahhh... e-mails crossing each other here.

My main concern is now parameters, and it worries me a bit that you say
a dummy method will do. I hope that doesn't mean that there is no
possibility to pass parameters. This may turn into an opportunity to
create an ABAP Objects based workflow! That's a piece of good news among
the bad news :-)

I'll have to look into things.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP