ERP2005: step type Web Activity and Web Dynpro

Markus Klein Klein at abs-team.de
Thu Dec 14 03:23:05 EST 2006

Hello Kjetil,

actually you dont need a own business object. All you need is for your
Workfow-task which calls a WebDynpro Application a dummy method which
does do anything. You could use a simple abap class which implements the
interface if_workflow. Very easy to design. Take the standard task
12300097, which the absence request workflow uses for the Approveal
activity (its a WebDynpro application). The rest of config is done, as
Jocely already stated, with transaction swfvisu.

cheers,
Markus

_________________

Markus Klein