Dynamically determining the agent for User Decision Stepfromthe output of another step

Chaturvedi, Saurabh saurabh.chaturvedi at sap.com
Tue Dec 12 07:34:50 EST 2006

Hi Flávio,

Thanks for your reply. I did as mentioned by you but when I try to do the
binding of the container element to the Agents table within the Rule_Result
element then I get an error

Value of expression '&_RULE_RESULT.AGENTS&' cannot be used as the target of
an assignment

How do I go ahead?
I hope this is what you expected me to do since there is no direct Agents
table (its only within the Rule_Result element).

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Chaturvedi