SAP-WUG Digest, Vol 25, Issue 24

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 07:33:33 EST 2006

Hi Saurabh,

If you want only the agent that "Executed" the Decision step (Actual Agent),
you can determine this from the Task Element called "_WI_Actual_Agent". Then
bind this Task Element to a Workflow Container of type WFSYST-ACT_AGENT (and
call it Actual_Agent). Perform this binding from your Decision Step. T

his Workflow Container (Actual_Agent) now contins the user id of the agent
that executed the Decision Step. You can then use "Actual_Agent" for tasks
or work items following that decision step.

Hope that helps.
Tom