Org Management and Co-employment issues

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Dec 12 04:31:32 EST 2006

Hi Sherie,
Three solutions:

1. Add contractors userids directly to the responsibilities.

2. Create independent positions outside the org chart.

3. Create separate 'Temporary/contract staff' org structure. This may even
prove useful for HR to keep track of contract staff, whilst at the same
time maintaining a clear separation from the company org structure.

Cheers,
Mike