Org Management and Co-employment issues

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Mon Dec 11 10:16:28 EST 2006

Hello Fellow Wugers,

I am hoping someone can help with this odd workflow request.  Our
company uses the HR module which is where we maintain our global
organization.  We are using responsibility rules/roles for many
workflows and we enter the employees by position number to keep
maintenance at a minimum.  Our HR and Legal departments are adamant that
we do not have contractors in our org structure due to co-employment
issues.  The problem is that we have numerous contractors who need to be
included in the workflows.

Has anyone else dealt with the issue of adding contractors to the org
structure?  How did you overcome the co-employment objections?

Many Thanks,
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Developer/Analyst