How to kill a start form?

Bakker, Paul Paul.Bakker at sunwater.com.au
Tue Dec 12 02:22:23 EST 2006

Hi,

  On a related note to my question about Start Forms, has anyone
discovered the secret to *deleting* a
'start form' from a WF template? You go in under the 'Basic Data' menu
and click on the trashcan.
It then asks you to confirm deletion, but this has no discernible
effect. The form sticks around like
some kind of zombie, deleted and yet not deleted.

When I try to start the workflow 'with details', it keeps bringing up
the old (deleted) start form, rather
than my new ones. Argh.

I ended up going into the (generated) function group and deleting that,
but now the worklfow complains
that screen 'SAPLZWS900000004 0001 does not exist'.

No mention of this problem in OSS. We're on 620.

thanks
PaulB

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.
computer system network.
Any attachments should be checked for viruses by you, before being opened. SunWater accepts no responsibility for an attachment that contains a virus.