Create attachments for a documnet

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Thu Dec 7 05:50:53 EST 2006

Hi all,
We are in 5.0.
I have a workflow with a decision step(aprove/reject) for PO. Choosing the rejection the user must motivate his decision. I have created a task using BO SOFM - COMPOSE. Till now everithing is working well. Now my customer wants to see the object in attachment(for example the PO). I've created a container movement before the  document creatin step and passed in the _Adhoc_Objects my business object. The bindig is correct, but I can't get the attachment in my document. Anyway, is this possible to create a link in SAP document, or how can I cretate otherwise attachments for a document?
Thanks in advance
Zsolt