Any way to keep Workflow tRFC configuration when client copy [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Raymond.Bates@immi.gov.au Raymond.Bates at immi.gov.au
Wed Aug 30 01:51:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a situation where we client copy from training client 520 to client
521 and the passwords for WF-BATCH are the same in both clients, but when
the client copy is done, the tRFC destination requires re-configuration
through SWUD (Verify Workflow Customizing).  Does anyone know if it is
possible to keep the Workflow RFC destination configured when performing a
client copy?

Thanks in Advance,
Raymond.

including attachments, may contain confidential, sensitive, legally
privileged and/or copyright information.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.

DIMA respects your privacy and has obligations under the Privacy Act 1988.
The official departmental privacy policy can be viewed on the department’s
website at www.immi.gov.au
See: http://www.immi.gov.au/functional/privacy.htm