Change document for VF01

Krasnopolsky, Marina (US - Glen Mills) mkrasnopolsky at deloitte.com
Tue Aug 29 15:22:32 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I have a Workflow that has to be started every time user executes VF01.
Which change document object should I use?
In SWED I've added  new Change Document Object ZBILLDOCUMENT with VBRK
table, but when I execute SWEC and want to create an event using my
Business Object Type, the Change Document Object drop-down list doesn't
have ZBILLDOCUMENT.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Marina

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]