Need Simple Method to Scan Container Values

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 08:38:43 EDT 2006

Hi Joanne,
Two things.
1. When you process the workitem the payment block is removed. Is this task
a synchronous task ?
2. When a batch process removes the payment block workitem isl hanging
becasue , workitem is not listening to the changes that happens in the batch
process.

So think in lines of makin this task 'asychronous' and create a terminating
event for this task as change in 'payment' block.

regards
SRamanan