item related shopping card approval

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 08:19:54 EDT 2006

G'day Vincze,

Are you just getting this Workflow working for the first time? I haven't
seen this message personally.

Have you tried testing using either of the provided Example BAdI
implementations? This way you would at least know the coding was correct.

Have you tried testing with full authorizations? By this I mean giving
SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW to your test users.

Have you looked for ABAP dumps (ST22) or system log entries. The message is
'Execution Interrupted' which isn't particularly helpful but sounds like
something low level may be breaking.

Good luck,
Mark