Decision task - agent assignment

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Fri Aug 25 05:04:48 EDT 2006

Hi Zsolt,

Absolutely correct behaviour. If no responsible agents are determined, a
task goes to all possible agents.
Responsible agents are by definitinon the intersection of those determined
by WF and the possibles, thus the task effectively has no agents. If you
use a rule, you can set the flag to send the WF into error if no
responsible is found.

Cheers,
Mike