LIV workflow

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Aug 24 04:12:32 EDT 2006

Ah, so you are saying that event BUS2081 BLOCKEDPRICE is of no help to you? Or are you saying that even the BUS2081 BLOCKEDPRICE event is not triggered? All blocks in LIV gives an R-blocked FI document as far as I know.

I know BSEG CHANGED is not triggered. Don't know which version you are on. We are on R/3 4.6C and have our own solution for this, since it is unchangeable (i.e. release for payment required) blocks we worry about. We use a BAdI implementation for INVOICE_UPDATE to achieve what we want, so if all else fails you can simply make your own implementation for that
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP