LIV workflow

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Aug 23 10:08:31 EDT 2006

Hi
Thanks for that, but this is effectively just activating the link between
the event and the workflow. My problem is that I cant actually get the
event to be issued, which has to 'hang' off the Change to the Finance
Document RSEG entry. I only want to trigger the LIV workflow on an R
block, but the R block, say for Quantity and Quality variances, is held on
the RSEG vendor line, of the Finance document that is associated with the
LIV Material document.

Cheers

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kjetil Kilhavn" <KJETILK at statoil.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
23/08/2006 13:42
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: LIV workflow

There is not any such integration between LIV and FI, at least not in 46C
that I have found (and I *have* looked).

The question is rather if there is another path to your goal. Have you
checked the possibilities in customizing?
Check the path Materials Management; Logistics Invoice Verification;
Invoice Block; in particular Activate Workflow Template.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP