Workitem to contain values of attributes entered in Adobe form

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Wed Aug 23 10:13:56 EDT 2006

Prasath,
We have customized all of our pcr workflows and have brought in the data
by extending the bus7051 and adding the data as a virtual attribute
using the function module ISR_SPECIAL_DATA_GET (which was given to us by
a consultant = Vinod Singh).  code below.  We  then use a simple parsing
to separate the fields.
Best Wishes,
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Developer/Analyst
Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
FUNCTION isr_special_data_get.

*"----------------------------------------------------------------------

*"*"Lokale Schnittstelle:

*" IMPORTING

*" VALUE(NOTIFICATION_NO) TYPE QMNUM

*" EXPORTING

*" REFERENCE(SCENARIO) TYPE QSCENARIO

*" REFERENCE(SPECIAL_DATA) TYPE QISRTSPECIAL_PARAM

*" EXCEPTIONS

*" NO_INTERNAL_SERVICE_REQUEST

*" INVALID_NOTIF_NUMBER

*" INT_SERVICE_REQUEST_NOT_FOUND

*"----------------------------------------------------------------------

* local data

DATA: lt_dummy TYPE qisrsgeneral_param.

DATA: lr_isr_document TYPE REF TO cl_isr_xml_document.

DATA: ls_notif TYPE qmel.

* MAIN

* try buffer first

CALL FUNCTION 'ISR_SPECIAL_DATA_BUFFER_GET'

IMPORTING

ET_SPECIAL_DATA = special_data

ED_SCENARIO = scenario

EXCEPTIONS

BUFFER_EMPTY = 1.

IF sy-subrc eq 0.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

* check notification number

SELECT SINGLE * FROM qmel INTO ls_notif

WHERE qmnum = notification_no.

IF sy-subrc NE 0.

RAISE invalid_notif_number.

ELSEIF ls_notif-auswirk IS INITIAL.

RAISE no_internal_service_request.

ENDIF.

* set scenario

scenario = ls_notif-auswirk.

* read ISR XML document

CALL METHOD cl_isr_xml_document=>read_for_display

EXPORTING id_notif_no = notification_no

IMPORTING er_isr_xml_document = lr_isr_document

EXCEPTIONS bds_error = 1.

IF sy-subrc NE 0.

RAISE int_service_request_not_found.

ENDIF.

* read data from XML document

CALL METHOD lr_isr_document->get_data_from_xml

IMPORTING general_data = lt_dummy

special_data = special_data.

* TODO: check general_data against ls_notif data

ENDFUNCTION.