Workitem to contain values of attributes entered in Adobe form

prasath natesan prasathnatesan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:22:32 EDT 2006

Hi All,

We are creating a PCR based adobe form for the scenario "Seperation of an
Employee". We have linked the form to a workflow which is triggered by the
BUS7051-Created event and the workitem appears in the UWL of the approver. I
want the workitem text to contain attributes that is entered in the adobe
form(say employee number). The current binding between the trigerring event
and workflow gives me only the notification details but i want the data
entered in the adobe form by the initiator to appear in the workitem
text. Can anyone help me how to acheive this?

We are using ECC5.0 and EP6.0.

Thanks,
Prasath N