Multiple Companies in Organisational Plan

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Tue Aug 22 12:51:54 EDT 2006

Elizabeth,

   We have multiple companies in our SAP Organization Plan.  Each
Company has it's own Organization Structure with company organization
structures, positions inside them.  The head of each company
organization structure then reports to our Corporate Organization
Structure.  Listed below is an example of this type of Organization
Structure:

      Corporate Director
           Company A
              Plant A