Multiple Companies in Organisational Plan

Smith, Elizabeth elizabeth.smith at ltai.ie
Tue Aug 22 04:01:09 EDT 2006

Hello all,

We use Simple Maintenance (PPOM) and are on version 3.1I

At present our Organisational Plan applies to a single company BUT now
we are introducing another company which requires a PO Release WF.

Do I include this company in the existing Organisational Structure?
Some existing users will have access to both companies while most will
not have access to the new company. Some new users will only have access
to the new company.

Does your installation cover more than one company?

If YES, do you have just one organisational plan?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Elizabeth Smith
Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland