Error while trying to open PCR approval step from UWL

prasath natesan prasathnatesan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 00:45:24 EDT 2006

Hi
I have created a workflow for approval which is triggered by submission of
Adobe forms through Personnel Change Request. I have done the following
configuration settings in SWFVISU transaction :

Task : TS500000075
Visualization Type : WebDynpro Java

visualization parameter: Application
visualization Value: IsrFormApprove

visualization parameter: Package
visualization Value: sap.com/pcui_gp~isr

Now the approval workitems are appearing in my UWL but when i try to open
them the following error occurs. From the error it says that IsrFormApprove
service is unavailable. Can anyone help me out on what configuration
settings have i missed out?

Thanks in Advance for any help.

Prasath N

  Service cannot be reached
What has happened?

URL
http://dalsphsb.corp.nai.org:8000/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/pcui_gp~isr/IsrFormApprovecall
was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.
   *Note*

   - The termination occurred in system HSB with error code *404* and for
   the reason *Not found*.
   - The selected virtual host was 0 .

What can I do?

   - Please select a valid URL.
   - If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

ErrorCode:ICF-NF-http-c:000-u:SAPSYS-l:E-i:DALSPHSB_HSB_37-v:0-s:404-r:Notfound

HTTP 404 - Not found

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team