Replacing workflow task and effect on existing workitems

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Mon Aug 21 10:58:15 EDT 2006

Hello BanHorng_Tan,

The workflows that were already in existence should complete with the previous version.  After bouncing the buffers (with SWU_OBUF) any newly initiated instances should follow the newest version.  That is by design for version control.
I'm afraid Glauco's suggestion to cancel the existing instances and restart those workflows is your best option.

Best Wishes,
Sherie

Sherie Munday
Workflow Developer/ Analyst