Audit trail from background tasks

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Aug 18 09:10:55 EDT 2006

Is this the standard "Release for payment workflow"? If it is the the answer is no (at least if you are on release 4.6C). That's one of the big pros of that solution, no one can remove the payment block without using the workflow background step, no matter what authorization you have (unless you use debug/replace).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP