Audit trail from background tasks

Smart, Richard Richard.Smart at Honeywell.com
Thu Aug 17 15:24:03 EDT 2006

Hello,

We have a workflow for credit memo approval which is similar to the
standard one. When the user approves the credit memo, using a decision
step, a background step runs which removes the billing block. As
expected, on looking at the change docs, it says that the block was
removed by wf-batch. We can look in the wf logs to determine who really
carried out the approval, but I'd like to know whether there's a way of
forcing the block to be removed by the users user id.... if you see what
I mean. I'm sure this is a common query but I couldn't find anything in
the archives. I'm interested in knowing how you people have got round
this.

Thanks a lot

Richard