RSWUWFML2 and e-mail address

Kesav P pachallak at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 14:17:33 EDT 2006

Hi Marton,

  You may try the following option.

  Activate the Function exit available in RSWUWFML2 selection screen.
   Create a new function module and include the logic to get the e_mail address from infotype 0105. Then include  this  function module in rswuwfml2 selection screen option "FM for address determination".

  If you do not see this function exits in the RSWUWFML2 selection screen you may need to implement the OSS note: 808971  to see the function exit in selection screen.  Oss note# 808971 also explain about the template for the creation of function module. Also OSS note#  925621 is required to implement.

  With this you can get e_mail address from HR infotypes without modifying RSWUWFML2.

  Best regards,
Kesav Pachalla

Márton Zsolt <Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu> wrote:
  Hi all,
I'm using RSWUWFML2 to send the work items in the users outlook mailbox and I have a question regrading that.
The users e-mail address are stored in the PA0105 subtype 0010 and not under SU01. Is that possuble to use in the standard mode the RSWUWFML2 if the email addres is only in the HR structure? (5.0 ECC)

Thanks
Zsolt