BUS2012.SignificantlyChanged vs ReleaseStepCreated in ECC5.0

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 08:37:42 EDT 2006

G'day Wuggers,

I'm confused.

When does BUS2012.SignificantlyChanged get raised? I was under the
impression that when a change occured such that a released doc is blocked
again the event SignificantlyChanged would be raised (this is certainly what
the help suggests) however I only get the event ReleaseStepCreated.

To begin with I was surprised because I had my heart set on getting a
SignificantlyChanged. Now that I think about it I'm not sure that it matters
since I can react to the ReleaseStepCreated event.

But then I wonder why the SignificantlyChanged event exists.

What am I missing?

I should point out that there is only a single stage Release Strategy with a
single code.

Can anyone provide some insight for me??

Many thanks,
Mark