Deadline message loses text via Outlook

Andy Johnson ajohnson at csc.com
Thu Aug 10 08:18:58 EDT 2006

Working at 4.6c.
When the deadline on one of our tasks expires both a SAP mail and an
Outlook mail are sent, via the standard 'display text' on the Latest End
tab, to the appropriate people with both mails containing data from the
task container.  The SAP mail displays ok, but that via Outlook is missing
one of the parameters bound from the container [which is displayed in the
SAP mail].

Can anyone point me to a possible cause?

Many thanks in advance

Andy
+44 [0] 1244 522962
+44 [0] 7802 782086 mobile

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.