RSWUWFML2 Report

Hill, Anna anna.hill at sap.com
Wed Aug 9 07:15:56 EDT 2006

Hi Seth

This may not be relevant to you but it's worth sharing - I've had a
problem with this report when running on ECC 5.0. The report was set to
pick up new work items only but was actually ignoring this and
delivering duplicate reminders to users on each new run of the report.
There's an OSS message out on this to fix (739988 I think) - it may be
worth checking whether your users are receiving duplicate notifications
in this case. Could make snes if you've only been live for 1 month.

Cheers
Anna