RSWUWFML2 Report

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Aug 9 02:40:33 EDT 2006

Hi Seth,

This might still be correct. I may be wrong and don't really have the time
to check, but your variant looks right so a sensible conclusion may be
that one initial run with 'new work items only' is needed to set your last
run date - thus your interval only becomes effective on the second run.

Cheers,
Mike