Very poor and inconsistent Inbox performance

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Aug 9 02:47:46 EDT 2006

Hi Partha,

Ramki's suggestion is a good one, if that is not the case it may also be
the work items that are causeing it. Are the long and the short users
looking at the same tasks?

If not, try to isolate the task that's slowing things down. An overly
complex virtual attribute used in the task description can cause chaos.

In terms of table size, even 500,000 is tiny and completed work items
shouldn't slow things down.

Cheers,
Mike