Tab 'Data For Process' in workflow log

Daniel Jones daniel.jones at forwardmedia.com.au
Wed Aug 9 01:30:15 EDT 2006

Hi

I've created an approval task that which seems to be working fine. When I
look in the Workflow log at that particular task (in ActiveX mode), there is
an additional tab on top of 'Basic Data', 'Activities', & 'Available
Objects' that I have not seen before called 'Data For Process' which has the
option to: Resubmit Approval, Add Attachment, Display application.

Does anyone know why this tab is present in the workflow log? what setting
if any, brings this tab up? and when does it get used?

Thanks
Daniel

--
Mail.OnMyWeb http://mail.onmyweb.net - Powered by Accsoft