User status as object attribute

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Aug 8 09:56:23 EDT 2006

Hi Claus,
As per my previous reply to Anna, I've found a 'wrong' way around it by
creating a user status without a profile. At runtime when a profile
actually exists it will use the profile.

As this is not a productive solution I have so far reverted to code,
similar to yours so thanks for the input - it will get a workflow out the
door for folks to at least test with.

Thanks for ths info.
Cheers,
Mike