User status as object attribute

Hill, Anna anna.hill at sap.com
Tue Aug 8 08:53:30 EDT 2006

Hi Mike

Are you using the correct status profile to find the users statuses?
Users statuses are configured against profiles so you'll only find the
users status if you're searching against the right profile. You'll see
the profile to use if you try and change the status manually in the
transaction.

Good luck!