Issues with ERP2005 - Administrator Not Found

COLIN CAMPBELL colin_i_campbell at talk21.com
Tue Aug 8 04:25:31 EDT 2006

Hello Mike,

I have looked at this and was aware of problems such as buffers (SWU_OBUF) etc that may cause issues. However this doesn't appear to be the case here. We are on BASIS version 7.0 SP 7 with ERP2005. I debugged the problem further and have narrowed it down to a 'problem' (not sure if it is a problem or a new feature which I'm unaware of) with function module RH_WI_AGENT_EXECUTE_CHECK. I checked a few notes yesterday with this release and this module and there are a few but all the ones I have checked refer to changes that are in an earlier HotPack releases. Does anyone know of any differing config that has to be set and has become necessary in later releases?? My grounding is on 4.7 but have dealt with developments and support on 4.6C also.

Thanks and Regards
Colin